Thrive Leads is a WordPress plugin designed by the founder of Thrive Architect – Shane Melaugh… It is used for creating and designing opt in or contact forms for your website.
Thrive Leads’ Features include;
Templates (you can either use default templates or design your own opt in form on a blank template)
CTA button (Call To Action)
Background colour configuration
Text (Font type, size, colour)
And the List goes on
As I mentioned earlier, you can use Thrive Leads default templates and replace the text with your own words.
Simply click on the content box where the text is and highlight the text. Then replace the text with your own wording.
It is more cost effective to be a Thrive Member. This way, you get access to all of Thrive Architect plugins. This includes, Landing Pages, Thrive Headline Tester, Thrive Clever Widgets, Thrive Quizzes, etc.
Choosing to get the plugins separately will set you back $67 each time for a single license. It will come up to hundreds of dollars if you do this.
This is why, through Jerry Huang’s tutorial on WA Bootcamp Hacks, I decided to be a Thrive Member. It is a bit of a learning curve but if you are patient and spend enough time going through the product tutorials, you will be up and running by the end of one month.
As a Thrive Member you get access to Support and Thrive University. Anything that is technical is sorted out within hours..
In Thrive University, you can learn everything from Copywriting techniques to List Building and Landing Page Design.
I was really glad that I bought into Thrive Membership and I had to use FileZilla to transfer my files to WordPress and activate the License. I had plenty of support from Wealthy Affiliate Help Centre and have my plugins running smoothly.
Thrive Architect has recently been updated and you just need to go into the Product Manager and upload and install your plugns. All done in 5 minutes!
Though I am new to Thrive Leads and creating Opt In forms, I managed to put a Contact Form on my posts and put them in the sidebar as Widgets.
I also managed to connect the Thrive Leads opt in form button to my autoresponder.
What You Will Need For Opt In (Contact Form) Creation
An Autoresponder Service
- WordPress You can learn how to create a site with Wealthy Affiliate Online Entrepreneur Certification. This is 5 Courses; 10 lessons each. Once you have created and edited 10 posts (pages of content, you can begin to market your posts.
- There is a big choice of autoresponders; from ConvertiKit, Mailchimp, Mad Mimi, Aweber to Mailerite and Get Response etc. You will need one to send your email messages to your subscribers.
- Magistudio’s Webinar Series from March and August 2018 are focused on Email Marketing and List Building. Magistudios is Wealthy Affiliate’s Member No. 3 and he works alongside WA founders, Kyle and Carson.
- Fresh Webinars are created every week by him. As they are live, you can watch the Webinar Recording if you do not want to stay up late to watch them. You will miss the 20 minute Live Q&A session at the end though!
- Thrive Architect Membership Costs $228 ($19 monthly) for the whole year. As I said before, you get plenty of plugins to choose from, including Thrive Leads.
- IdPLR; This is optional, but is useful for using as blog content, creating emails, newsletters and bonus reports. The material comes in ebook format, audio podcasts and also templates and video. All you need to do is modify them and give it away or re-sell as your own.
IdPLR is $147 for Lifetime Membership (1 payment only)
As you can see this is way less expensive than hiring and outsourcing a writer who you will also have to train to write in your style. NO Thank you…
If you want to find out more about creating your website in 3 steps just click here…
If you have any questions about Thrive Leads or Thrive Architect, do so in the Comments Section and I will get back to you.