MLSP stands for My Lead System Pro which is a lead generating system for people who are coaches, speakers, trainers, authors, affiliate marketers, internet marketers or people who own brick-and-mortar stores. In this review, I will take you through the ins’ and outs of MLSP and what I consider the hype about becoming a Premium MLSP member.
Product Name: My Lead System Pro (MLSP)
Founders: Brian Fanale, Todd Schlomer and Norbert Orlewicz
Price: $10; 10 day trial Basic Membership Level; $49 a month
Pro Level; $149 a month
Premium Level: $299 a month
Overall Rank: 5/10
There are 6 steps to complete before having a complementary onboarding session with an MLSP Experience Representative. In the session, you can ask questions and gain valuable insight on how you can start to make your business more profitable with the tools and training provided by MLSP.
Step 1 – Foundation and MLSP Overview
- You are taught about how to become a leader in your niche.
- How to create your own blog easily with 1 click
- Build your own brand – YOU
- Create funnels and offers for your business products and service
- Drive traffic to your products, offers and services
- Leverage a CRM (Customer Relationship Manager)
- Build a business in any niche and become profitable
- Use MLSP as a front-end to your business, build your list and get leads for your business with amazing high value free training giveaways and earn money from the 90% who will say NO to your business.
LAW 1 – Attraction Marketing
This simply means ATTRACT prospects and customers to you by adding value, providing solutions, serving your target market and, creating content market’s No ! challenge. (This could be in the form of blog posts, videos, articles, Facebook Live Streams, hosting webinars and so much more. ALL of which you can learn inside MLSP).
MLSP is going to help you find your target audience online and what their biggest problems are…And when you create content that addresses these challenges/problems -you will gain trust with your prospects and they will Buy Your Stuff.
Examples of Attraction Marketing (and serving your market vs pitching)
- Life Coach – could create content like a PDF around ‘breaking free from the past’
- Network Marketer – could create content like video on how to get more leads and make more money
- Real Estate – write up a checklist on what to avoid when buying your first home
LAW 2 – Of Online Business – Brand and Build YOU
- People buy products from people and BRANDS they like and trust – so you must become a person and brand people like and trust
- When you brand YOU, you create trust, authority and credibility in the eyes of your prospect
In essence – YOU are what is going to set you apart from the marketplace. You are your greatest asset. Nobody is like you as each one us is unique. You have a voice and a message that the world needs to hear.
LAW 3 – Your Real Business Is
Your List of customers and prospects and your relationship you have with them. This list is set up with an automatic Funnelizer which comes with MLSP. It helps you set up capture pages on the fly and you have 25 funnels which you can use as a PRO Member.
Two things are important to a business owner – your list and blog
This is well explained in that you follow the steps of MLSP which is Attraction Marketing in motion and is the ONLY online solution engineered to attract prospects and customers to you. (No more chasing, convincing and cold-calling). Set up your blog (only 1 offered) at PRO level and 2 offered at Premium Level
- Build your list and create your own offers and funnels using MLSP’s Funnelizer which is software designed for building funnels automatically.
- Leverage a CRM – Customer Relationship Manager which collects data about your prospect, eg – their interests and pet names
- Daily Wake up Calls – I live in England and the calls are 1.00am my time.
Step 2 – Live Weekly Ongoing Training and Education
- You can join the MLSP Member Facebook Fanpage
- Register for upcoming New Member Oriention Webinar
- Training which comes in video format, addresses such marketing strategies as social media, blogging, email marketing, Paid advertising and Facebook Messenger Marketing. There is plenty to cover and what I found useful is that the training courses were grouped into Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced. This helped to know where to start and what level I needed to know more about.
Step 3 – Creating Your Future with MLSP
This is in both video and PDF format – in fact, all 6 ‘Start Here’ steps are.
For the Record – Brian Fanale – the co-founder of MLSP, created a 7-figure business in 3 years flat using the following methods –
- goal setting
- mental rehearsal
- emotional triggers
- mental programming
Here is a look at how to goal set for 30 days –
Write your goals down, sitting for at least 10 minutes a day focusing on having already achieved your goals.
If your goal is truly strong enough and, you do your 10 minutes per day of mediation and mental rehearsal – NOTHING will get in your way, you will be ON FIRE and you will get all your wants and more.
Write Up Your 30-Day Goal Using These Guidelines –
1. Ask yourself what you really want and write this down saying ‘by ‘x’ date I am/I have already helped/I have given/I own/My business is/My life is, etc.
2. Why do you want it? Ask yourself why you want this goal. Keep asking yourself why you want this goal until you uncover such a deep reason’WHY’ you will hit this goal by ‘x’ date that nothing on this planet will stop you from getting it.
3. Who You Must Be (and avoid being) in order to reach this goal. How would this person act, talk, walk, dress, treat other, think, etc. Also using the same points, the things that the person should avoid being.
4. How Would You Get It? Dream big and get inspired.
Then there was the 60 Day Goal, 90-Day Goal, 6-Month goal, 1-Year and also 5-Year Goal setting using the same parameters as above.
Step 4 – Integrate your business opportunity product or service into your MLSP system
Step 5 – Why you need an autoresponder and how to integrate it into MLSP.
An autoresponder is a service that allows you to collect names and email addresses from your prospects. It is your own personal email database of interested prospects and buyers.
Step 6 – Schedule your onboarding session.
Get on the phone right now with an MLSP Team Leader and compress time – being crystal clear on what you CAN do right now to get leads and make money in your specific business today.
Tools and Software
I tried going into the part where I could set up my affiliate account, but this option did not work – perhaps since I was still only on the 10-day trial. My plan was to set up a funnel using the funnelizer as it really intrigued me and I wanted to have some experience using it. However, this was not to be.
Rather thin on the ground. There is live chat available to Premium Members only. I was rather disappointed with the timing of the onboarding session. I booked it and the first slot available was 14 days after I joined!! Bang goes Step 6!
Referral Bonus Structure
My oh my – this is why confusion isn’t an adequate word for what happened after I had taken notes after watching the video on how to earn some serious cash in affiliate referrals if I became a Premium Member.
The video set out to explain how much money a person could lose as a Basic Member for $49 a month. In comparison to Pro and Premium Members when it came to first time subscription bonus from a new prospect who joined in their first month.
A first time bonus would lead to a basic member earning $30 if a prospect joined at the basic level, $35 if a prospect joined at the Pro level and $45 if a person joined at the Premium level.
If a person joined at Profession and Premium levels, and was a Premium Member however, they would be paid $100 and $200 respectively. That was the easy to understand part.
As the video goes on, it describes the Leader Level Bonus…which is where the confusion set in. Apparently, you get between 30%-35% on each subsequent month that a prospect is signed up to MLSP depending on the leadership level that you are on. I was left wondering what the leadership level meant and how you could earn and move up the leader boards.
The diagram looks very simple and I understand that when people start they are obviously at Leadership LO and they receive 30% commission at that level.
What I was puzzled about though (and I wasn’t not the only one as members were asking lots questions in the MLSP Facebook page) was how to get to Level 5 on the Leadership Ladder and how many people would I have to refer to MLSP to reach 15% level, not to talk of the 50%.
The Premium Membership bonus payouts was hyped up a lot, and then I realised it was only for people who were going to either pay the yearly cost upfront ($2,999) or 3 instalments of $1,099 that would receive 50% commissions continuously.
Even I, myself was almost swept along by the rising frenzy of people who were going to jump in at the Premium level.
I took a day off to relax, get my hair done on Wednesday and just shake all the confusion out of my hair.
By Thursday, which was Day 5 of my 10-day trial, I had made my decision. “Stella darling – it’s a lovely risk. If you join even at Pro Level which is $149 a month, you will have to live on bread and butter til you make the cash back. So honey, this is actually a bad idea. This shiny button is too big to handle right now and you are busy with the Wealthy Affiliate Bootcamp anyway.
Don’t put your finger in too many pies….”
I am glad I listened to my inner voice and chose instead to buy a coat because London weather is having a free-for-all snow blanket sale.
Verdict – If you have the cash and want what is called ‘instant results’ you may find you can afford to lose $3,000 or so.
But for newbies and people who are easily led by hype, I’ll give a friendly piece of advice;
My Lead System Pro is way too expensive to begin with and you could end up getting your fingers badly burned by the pricing and upsells to Premium membership level. If you do want to make money you are safer with Wealthy Affiliate as it is 1,000th the price and there are no upsells except for $19 to go premium and after that $49 a month.
What’s not to love?
Now you can understand why I give the following score here:
My Lead System Pro Rating – 5/10
5 points for Attraction Marketing ideas/Goal Setting Layout and -5 for the confusing referral bonus payout system and little or no support system for new members.
I hope that my review clarifies things for you. However, if you have any questions or comments, please feel free to leave them here below.