If you are like me and love to write (or talk) then you should seriously think of putting a book together of all your interests and passions. I am talking e-books and everything you should know about publishing one. One of my friends likes to write and asked me if I knew how to publish her articles in e-book form. I looked into it and came across K-Money Mastery 2.0.
This training system caught my eye in a big way and I would like for you to read my review about what K-Money Mastery is all about…
Name: K-Money Mastery 2.0
Price: -Free 7-Day Trial followed by $90 to continue using the course
Upsell: $67 per month to gain entrance to Full Disclosure Membership
Owner: Stefan Pylarinos
Overall Rating: 9/10
K-Money Mastery actually over-delivers on training you how to write and produce top-notch Kindle e-books. As it was free for the first 7 days, I signed up to see for myself what this training progam could offer. This program was produced in 2013 by Stefan who comes across as a person who genuinely wants to help you succeed at writing e-books for Amazon Kindle store. The good thing is that he updates the training constantly.
Another bonus is that he stresses you do not need to have top grades in English to be successful.
The course outline covers lessons in easy-to-follow videos that cover everything from idea selection for writing ebooks to marketing your ebook and outsourcing to virtual assistants who are taught how to write a best-selling e-book for you.
If you don’t know how to design an e-book cover, that’s fine. If you are struggling with writing valuable content for your e-book, that’s sorted. Even when it comes to outsourcing, there is the ‘Kindle Virtual Assistant Training Program’ where you are taught how to find, interview, hire, train and manage a team of loyal virtual assistants who will help you grow your e-book business.
Tools and Training
- Affiliate Marketing Mastery; how to build and create a successful online business with affiliate marketing
- How to Write a Book in Less Than 24 hours; Stefan’s 10-step method for writing your e-book in less than 24 hours.
- K-Money Mastery Full Disclosure Membership; this is an area for advanced members containing advanced videos and interviews with Kindle publishing gurus, live book reviews, Q&A videos. Access to the exclusive Facebook community is also included. New videos and content are added monthly.
- Kindle Optmizer 2.0; Software that increases sales and efficiency of your Kindle Publishing business. You are taught how to submit your kindle book to 60+ free websites with a few clicks, tracking and managing your ebooks in one place.
- Kindle Marketing Secrets; 33 Ways to promote your book and increase sales.
- Life Mastery – How to unleash your hidden potential and achieve everything you have ever wanted. This is available in both digital and paperback format.
There are also other resources you can use including ‘Land Pages’ and Optimizer Press to create high-converting landing pages and squeeze pages to send your Kindle customers to. In the future you can promote and market additional e-books you write.
Outsourcing; Writing e-books and promoting them can be quite an exhaustive process and if you want to scale up your e-book empire, it only makes sense to hire a virtual assistant to help you. Upwork, Elance and Fiverr have plenty of such virtual assistants and, as mentioned earlier, there is a training program to help you pick excellent and cost-effective people as virtual assistants.
Support; Full Disclosure Membership where you have access to Facebook group who can help and answer your questions. There is also private coaching offered by Stefan himself. His brother, Andreas also does coaching if you get stuck during your website creation.
- Everything from how to create and publish an e-book for Kindle, and comprehensive marketing strategies, is covered in this step-by-step training program.
- The coaching service is provided if you really get stuck
- Training virtual assistants is an important must-have if you really want to have your book well-written and marketed.
- The facebook group is ideal for plenty of feedback and support from advanced publishing members
- You have to fork out quite a lot of money for the monthly membership and add-ons like A-weber, and virtual assistants and other resources, plus personal coaching
- There is no mention of how to write good copy and copywriting techniques.
I enjoyed going through the K-Money Mastery training and found it very easy to understand and do. There is nothing I did not like about how the course was structured and I was very impressed by the thought of training a virtual assistant how to write your book from start to finish and also promote it.
I have looked around and found that this is the best course out there for Kindle e-book creation and marketing. The support is also there and will come in useful. It is a bit pricey, but nothing compared to a university degree and you may be able to get good returns on your investment within 2 months.
The only thing is that I was disappointed when I noticed there isn’t any copywriting training given.
Apart from this I give K-Money Mastery 2.0 my 5-star button. It could really be worth your while buying it. If you want to look at what this course has to offer – Click Here!