As a Wealthy Affiliate Member, the use of a keyword tool to help write articles, is important. I have found Jaaxy Keyword Tool and Niche Researcher very useful in helping me write articles that people will need and read.
In the internet world, there are plenty of people blogging and doing business online. There is also plenty of competition and, if you just write articles without doing enough research as to how much competition there is for a keyword or keyword phrase, you could end up on Page 8 of Google rather than Page 1.
This review is intended to explain more about Jaaxy and how it works so that you can make an informed decision as to whether you need it or not.
Product Name: Jaaxy Keyword Tool
Price: Jaaxy Lite – Free to Premium Members
Jaaxy Pro – $19 per month for Premium Members
Jaaxy Enterprise – $49 per month
Overall Rank: 8/10
A keyword is a word or phrase that explains the topic of an article that you write. For example if I chose Skin Care this is my niche. I would then go on to use words that relate to that niche. ‘Dry Skin Remedies’, ‘Avocado Smoothies for Dry Skin’ are both keyword phrases that I could choose to write about in an article.
So when I input these phrases into Jaaxy Keyword Tool, it will come up with the same phrase or similar ones. There are statistics that it would bring up to inform me of the traffic of these keywords and if it is worth me spending time writing an article about.
The reason I say this is that there is a QSR factor. This means Quoted Search Results. If the QSR is above 300, it is regarded as having stiff competition and would be hard to rank for in Google and other search engines. 200 and below is Normal. 100 and below is Great. Less than 10 means there is hardly any competition, but it could also mean that hardly anyone is searching for that term or phrase.
In the diagram above, you can see the ‘Alphabet Soup‘ (the second row of words). This simply means that if you choose this function, every keyword or phrase that you input will have the letter a, b, c, etc after it with keywords that begin with that letter and that also contain your phrase. This gives you additional keyword phrase ideas.
Under the ‘Saved Lists’ category, you can save your keywords and phrases into lists that you can refer to when you need them. Your search history of keywords that you searched for will also be kept along with their site rank and whether it has gone up or down in position in Google, Bing or Yahoo.
‘Avg’ means the average number of searches that the keyword – in this case ‘Clickbank products’ gets. ‘Traffic’ means the amount of traffic to your site if you achieve rankings in page 1 of the search engines due to people searching for that keyword. What Jaaxy tool does is some maths to come up with the ‘QSR’ figure which in this case is 299 and is classed ‘Poor’ in red letters.
Instead of going on and on, if you take closer look at the diagram there is a question mark in a circle next to each of the words after ‘keyword’. If you hover over the question mark it will give you a short explanation of what each word means. Once you join up with Jaaxy that is.
A keyword tool is very good for giving plenty of related keywords and phrases that you can write a topic about. Everyone gets writer’s block – getting stuck for words and articles to write about when blogging. Jaaxy is useful for bringing up these phrases and being used as a ‘memory jogger’ for giving you ideas and topics to write about. In fact, you could end up having too much to write about! Not a bad thing..
As mentioned before, Wealthy Affiliate is free to join as a Starter Member. I say this as Jaaxy Lite is the free version of Jaaxy that everyone in WA, whether starter or Premium, gets in the beginning. There is plenty of video and written training in the course outline that explains and demonstrates how to use Jaaxy.
Take a peek at some of the training given in the Wealthy Affiliate Course outline.
Raving about the support in WA is something that every member does as it is quick and relevant to questions asked by people of all levels. Kyle, one of the founders, is on Live Chat at least once a day to give support. It is second to none.
- There are three monthly prices – $0 for Jaaxy Lite, $19 for Jaaxy Pro and $49 for Enterprise level. The price is reasonable for what is given, but remember that you will probably have bought your own domain for $13 (within WA) and also autoresponder for $19 (Aweber price). So the add-ons can mount up.
- Personally, I settle for $19 per month as I get more searches for Site Rankings in Google, Bing and Yahoo.
- All keywords tools are very close to accurate as there is plenty of statistics to put together and give rating under 10 seconds. Jaaxy does not disappoint and I found that when I searched for particular keywords from my websites, I saw the page ranking of my site for that keyword and also its position.
- The price is good – $0 for both Starter and Premium Members so you can try out and use Jaaxy for months before deciding to become a Jaaxy Pro member.
- Jaaxy has an affiliate program and you can earn extra income depending on the number of referrals that become Lite or Enterprise members.
- As a Lite member of Jaaxy, you only get 10 searches for your site rankings. After that you need to pay and become a Pro or Enterprise member.
- In every keyword tool, the statistic numbers can be confusing. Jaaxy interface looks simple, but when I first joined if it hadn’t been for the training at Wealthy Affiliate, I would have been rather lost.
For what it provides, Jaaxy is excellent for its price and competes heavily with other keyword tools out there like Semrush which is very higly priced in comparison. The brainstorming part of Jaaxy is very useful and like I mentioned before, you will not need to worry about having writer’s block as you are given many similar keyword phrases to write articles for in your niche.
You really can’t go wrong and you would be hard-pressed to find another keyword tool that gives such results for the price.
So go ahead – check out Jaaxy Keyword Tool here, you won’t be disappointed!