I was a member of this program for 5 months… At first I liked the idea of writing keyword-rich content for my sites that could rank high in Google for many years following. Was it too good to be true? Read on for my honest opinion…
Name: Google Sniper 3.0
Website: Google Sniper 3.0
Price: $47 monthly recurring fee
Owner: George M Brown
Overall Rank: 5/10
Google Sniper 3.0 Overview
Google Sniper 3.0 is the latest update of a way of making a site and using niche-specific keywords in such a way as to rank high in Google and other search engines.
It is not aimed at newbies but rather people who are experienced in using WordPress. The main idea is to create mini sites of only 2-5 pages long.
In-depth explanations of how to use one keyword in different ways. Topics can be of any subject of your choice that ou have knowledge about. If you don’t have knowledge, then you would have to do your own research, making notes along the way. A keyword is a word or phrase you select to describe the topic you are writing about.
How to Monetise a Niche: Emphasis is given to using common sense to make sure that highly priced products are related to a single keyword so that you can make a decent profit.
Laser Target Focus: The reason for only using one keyword instead of several is to give search engines a laser focus on each site you produce.
Tools & Training:
Keyword Rules are given and also keyword research rules that require diligence. You are meant to look for high volume keywords with medium competition.
You are told to research the top results of Page 1 in Google search to find ways of outranking competing sites. This does take some effort and would require the help of a keyword tool to get this right.
This is way it gets rough – as the support given is very thin on the ground. Personally, I asked questions when I got stuck and was never answered. There isn’t a forum of people to ask questions or have your site reviewed. For the price that you are paying out for the recurring membership of Google Sniper – it would be very useful to have a forum so that people who have more expertise and are successful with this method can help people with less experience in site building, etc, out.
- Explanations are clear and would suit intermediate wordpress users.
- If you had no knowledge of how to use keywords effectively, you will have plenty by the time you read through the Google Sniper manual and watch the relevant videos on the site.
- Copywriting ideas are given like – ‘creating a character’ that readers can engage with. This means putting your own personality slant into the way you come across. Also writing different types of reviews – long versus short and story reviews for more experienced marketers
- Absolutely no support. If you get stuck, there is no one to help you out.
- The training could be more thorough and have a detailed section dedicated to the ins and outs of building a decent WordPress site
- The impression is given that this is very easy to do and you will be making money with your ‘Sniper’ sites. This happens only if you have a very good knowledge of English and know how to play on words effectively.
- The methods described are outdated and also rather spammy in relation to sending emails about Google Sniper to everyone you know. Social media sites like Facebook normally ban people from using such tactics.
- You are not told about the $47 a month recurring fee so that may come as a big surprise!
Personally, though I found the clear explanation of how to use keywords effectively interesting, I really struggled because I had no idea of how to build a wordpress site and use images to make it visually appealing.
Because there was no support when I needed help, I cancelled my membership and felt that I had been cleverly ripped off.
For those of you who understand how to use WordPress and have a good knowledge of English, this may seem like a good idea, however Google updates can wipe out site that aim to do this type of internet marketing tactics.
In view of that, I would steer clear of this product.
Overall Rating: 5/10
If you are interested in knowing how I built this site, you can either join Wealthy Affiliate as a Starter Member for Free or take note of this special bonus and save money on a Premium Membership.
If you have any questions about this bonus, join up for free and I will see you inside WA!