10 Little Strategies For Social Media Marketing
As you are dealing with people of different types of age groups and location, it is very important that you narrowly define your target audience so that you get a better response to your social media marketing efforts.
- In this instance, all you need to do is make a picture of your ideal customer. Write down their demographics; that is their age, gender, education, region in the location, income bracket and whether they are a family with children or pets and love the out doors.
- Make sure to be relevant when you are posting and make sure that you post 80% Inspiration and 20% Call To Action to purchase or promote a product.
- In Twitter you can only write for 140 or so characters in each tweet. This makes you think of ways to write short and punchy sentences. No service is also a good strategy to use when you are doing your pay per click ads for example Facebook ads.
- You can combine social engagement with social media advertising. By this I mean on such sites as Facebook, you can post and also advertise using Facebook ads all in the same post.
- Boost your post to get a good feel of how to target your audience and how they will engage with you. Only do this for about a day then adjust your ad for the rest of the ad campaign.
- Look at the analytics of your engagement for example did your target audience fit in with the response from your posts.
- The time of day you post is also very important. lunchtime and dinner are very good times to post in the Western hemisphere for example between 12 and 2pm for lunch and between 5 and 7pm for dinner. Find out if you can set your ads to display at certain times of the day for better exposure.
- You can also schedule your ads and schedule your posts. You can download Tailwind app to schedule plenty of pins in Pinterest in advance. You can also use TweetDeck scheduling Twitter posts and also Instagram Adder for scheduling Instagram posts.
- Hashtags are very useful for enabling quicker searches for your content comma post sweets or pins they make your your hosts stand out more.
- Make sure that your images, which you can make in Canva, are very clear and relevant to the caption that you apply it to.
And that’s it! I hope you learnt a lot from these strategies and that you implement them to your delight. Let me know your feedback as to how you get on.